Mon, 16 Dec|
Watford FC Training Ground
Fighting Fit Football Parkinson's training
We welcome players with Parkinson's of any ability, gender, age or experience, for a fun and relaxed football training session. Note: New players must pre-register. We are privileged to train at Watford FC's very own training ground inside the training dome.
Time & Location
16 Dec 2019, 20:00 – 21:00
Watford FC Training Ground, Bell Ln, Shenley, St Albans AL2 1BZ, UK
About the Event
- All new players must pre-register before they can play. Please click the RSVP button and submit the online registration form.
- Sessions start at 8pm and typically last 1 hour. There is an opporunty for a "social" afterwards for those interested.
- On the night please:
- Bring your own refreshments
- Wear Astro / flat trainers (no studs) and clothing appropriate for exercise. Bring layers as the temperatures in the training dome can often drop during colder evenings. Shin pads are optional.
- Allow 10 minutes to get through security and park in the overflow car park. The car park is accessed at the end of the long entrance drive on the left hand side.
- The dome should be accessed via a gravel path leading from the main car park. We typicaly train at the top half of the dome, furthest from the dome's entrance.