Mon, 15 Nov|
Watford Football Club Training Ground
FFFC 5/7 a-side Parkinson's Football
We welcome players with Parkinson's for a fun & friendly 5/7 a-side football training session ** Please read the "important information" in the event description prior to registering **
Time & Location
15 Nov 2021, 20:15 – 21:45
Watford Football Club Training Ground, Bell Ln, Shenley, St Albans AL2 1BZ, UK
About the Event
Our football sessions are designed to be fun and supportive. We adapt our sessions as necessary to suit our players and ensure they are low contact at all times. They typically comprise a short warm up and stretching exercises, group training and drills and small group matches, all at your own pace.
IMPORTANT: Although since 19th July 2021 it is no longer a legal requirement to fulfil Covid obligations, we shall continue to follow Covid guidelines such as social distancing to try to keep everyone safe.
Registration is subject to your agreement of our COVID-19 policies which must be read and followed by all participants during our events. You can access them here. This means there are a few things you need to be aware of and comply with to attend our events:
- All new players must pre-register for their first event before they can play, please click the register button and submit the online registration form and provide your consent to attend.
- On the day of the event you must complete a self-assessment for any Covid-19- symptoms before each and every training session using your mobile phone. If you satisty all the crieria in the form you will receive a green "cleared" pass-card to allow access to the training ground on that day.
- As a reminder, please do not participate in an event if you, or someone you live with, has tested positive for COVID in the last 10 days, or are awaiting test results, or has / had any of the following in last 10 days:
- A high temperature (above 37.8°C);
- A new, continuous cough
- A loss of, or change to, their sense of smell or taste.
- On the night please:
- Bring your own easily identifable refreshments and hand sanitiser.
- Wear astro trainers or boots with moulded studs (no metal or screw-in studs please) and clean clothing appropriate for exercise. Bring layers as the temperatures in the training dome can often drop during colder evenings. Shin pads are optional.
- Please do not bring spectators (other than permitted carers), as part of Covid control measures.
- Show your cleared pass-card on your phone to security guards at the gate, valid for that day. Without it you may not be able to access the site.
- Once through security please park in the visitor car park. The car park is accessed at the end of the long entrance drive on the left hand side.
- Once inside the Dome, if you have a compatable phone please register your arrival via the QR code (on a white box to right of main entrance once inside the Dome) using NHS Test and Trace App.
- Please sanitise your hands using the yellow dispensers provided.
- You will find us at the top half of the pitch, furthest from the Dome's entrance.
- And finally... please enjoy yourselves!!